Friday, December 12, 2008

THE ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT CHICAGO.....




THE ONE THING I LOVE DEARLY ABOUT MY FELLOW CITY IS DOWNTOWN AT NIGHT!



I love seeing my city lite up at night, it's one of the most gorgeous sites of all. Sometimes when theres a special occasion like a sports season, some buildings represent the colors of which ever Chicago team and sport that's playing, by forming the lights into the symbols of words representing the teams to the fullest! Having all types of slogans or just motivational phrases going on.



On holidays like Christmas, Downtown looks beautiful! It has Christmas trees, lights,decorations, and all types of fake santas with his reindeers. It just makes me anticipate on seeing it again the next year!



On New Year's Eve everything is just so bright and lovely. At twelve the Confetti falls like snow and the people just look so happy, I love it!





When I'm just driving down lake shore expressway at night, I take pictures sometimes when I'm in the passenger seat just for remembrance of MY CITY!.

2 comments:

JuJu's World said...

Some times just seeing the lights is enough to keep you going and it is a very pretty site

THE HONEY BEE EXCLUSIVE said...

g i love the chi to thats whats up.