Monday, January 26, 2009

"Goals and changes I'd like to make for second semester."

*GOTTA STAY FOCUSED*

*TO GET AHEAD YOU HAVE TO STAY AHEAD!*

The last time I made a post like this I did not keep my promise!

So I'll safely say I hope to bring my grades up drastically! The semester all together was a total waste of time for me. I put forth enough effort to at least make it to the next quarter, even though I have to take one night school class, I still did exceptionally well. Hopefully this quarter I can make it through with no problems.

I intend on coming to school everyday on time prepared first off! Secondly, I intend on doing any and all extra credit assignments. I intend on getting all homework done correctly and completely! I always pay attention in class so hopefully that does not become a problem. I will continue to complete all classswork and participating in class! I intend to help others who don't correctly comprehend an assignment. I intend to improve my own personal comprehension skills so I could get a better understanding of what it is that I myself am doing. I intend on spending more nights reading at home and constantly expanding my vocabulary.

The most important expectation of mine for this quarter is to be on the honor roll by the end of my Senior YEAR!

No comments: